Saturday, April 11, 2009

New blog?

Hmmmm.... I think I need a new creative outlet! Well with my travels to Africa this summer I thought, a blog might not be the worst idea!

So what's new... well I'm at home in Gainesville with my family. It's amazing you know it's always been "home" but minus my family, it doesn't feel like home. I don't think I'll ever live here again - or Florida for that matter. I'm not sure where... I love Rome. I love Paris. I might love living in the middle of nowhere. I don't love North Carolina, but I love my apartment. I think it all depends... where you have a connection, you know? If you don't experiment I don't think you ever find out... so here it goes.

In other news, I am dreaming of my future family, I think it will look something like this....


This was when they had 3, I don't think I could do 6 or 8 or 10! I'd have to be made of money lol, well and they are, aren't they? Haha I have to keep dreaming that I wake up looking like AJ... and I find a BP! Not likely, but I do want a diverse family... it's important I think, at least for me, the idea of raising a family that is diverse.

Lastly, I really don't want to go back to school. I really really don't. I live in middle school folks, and you know my personality doesn't really help matters. I have always been the kind of person who wears their heart on their sleeve, I am just too open and honest and in that small of an environment it just makes things worse than they already are. But the thing is, I wouldn't have it any other way, I've never been the kind of person who can just keep my emotions at bay, or pretend like they're not there, I'm not fake, and that's how it would be.

But, on a lighter note, we have a semiformal next week (seriously, middle school) but I have a pretty black dress to wear with my true-love-shoes beige peeptoe heels and a turquoise necklace, this makes me very happy :D

More later...

1 comment: