Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And the winner is....


Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful person in the world, according to Vanity Fair's 2009 poll. You won't get any arguments from me... anyone who knows me knows I'm a pretty big fan of her!

I am so burnt out on school... getting behind the last months because of being sick is really a pain now, there's just so much to do - I want it all to be really good, too.

In other news, I'm hoping for a getaway next weekend to New York City to visit the lil sis... being in North Carolina is claustrophobic for me in so many ways. Good news: Tanzania visa came in!!! Yahoo!!! Shots are done, visa is done, meds are done, I'm pretty much all set to go, much to the dismay of my parents.

I am missing all my friends from college these days, even the few hours I get to spend with them when I'm in Gainesville or just on the phone, it makes me miss being with them. It's hard with each of us pursuing our own dreams, we are all in different places all over the USA and world, in some cases. Wish I could make it stop for a week, and just celebrate and play :)

I'm ready to be in Tanzania. Is it May 9th yet? I'm actually really excited about SLEEPING on Thursday... I get to sleep in... this is so exciting. Tanzania is 3 weeks from Thursday that I get on the plane. Just 3 weeks!!!!

3.5 weeks and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment