Hey there blog readers! Are there any of you still out
there? I have really not been good about blogging since April. In my defense I
had a little wedding happening, plus two bachelorette parties and a two week
honeymoon! Physically, I've been traveling. After Phoenix I had Orlando, followed by our wedding in NYC, and finally visiting three countries on our honeymoon. I’ve got lots to catch up on!
I've also been thinking, and I've realized I want to have a new take on the
blog. While I love recapping all our adventures, part of my
neglect is that I post most photos of these adventures on Facebook, making a
blog recap a bit duplicative. If I'm going to keep up the blog, I want it to feel fresh and fun! I’m planning to refocus the blog a bit more on my thoughts
and goals, being a little more open with personal struggles and hoping, through
this, to connect more to you readers and offer more than simple travel
summaries (of course you can still count on those!).
So I invite you to sit back, relax, and hopefully enjoy my
new approach to the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment