A week after my bachelorette in Orlando, my NYC best friends threw me a
“mini bach” since two of them, Jen and Julie, couldn't make it to Florida – and it was perfect. I dressed in gold, my gals in black, and we
painted the town red! The theme was a surprise to me – we visited places in NYC
that had photobooths. Jen even brought props! A little background on my girls,
the Fab Four:
Amanda (one of my bridesmaids) and I have been friends
longer than we can remember. We started at the same church growing up, went to
FSU and both joined PiPhi, and later found ourselves in NYC. In 2012 Amanda was
working with some fun girls including a girl named Julie. Both she and Julie
were hoping to make some new friends as with many New Yorkers, people come and
go. We had a friend date on St Patrick’s Day 2012 – Amanda brought me, and
Julie brought her best friend in the city, Jen. We hit it off and quickly group
brunches and boozy night out became the standard. Fast forward two years and
they have quickly become friends for life, girls I truly love and could not
imagine life in NYC without!
Here’s a photo from one of our stops on the mini bach – at
the rooftop of The Standard Hotel (a place I’d always wanted to visit!). It was
the perfect night thanks to these amazing friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment