Ever since we moved to New York City, I wanted to visit the
Central Park Boathouse. Several times Nate and I talked about it. The weather
wasn’t right, or it was a little too expensive for our monthly budget – there
was always a reason. After we got engaged, I knew I wanted to have my Bridal
Luncheon there. I imagined all my best friends in the city, eating and looking
out over the Central Park Lake. I wanted to show all of them the best of NYC –
and I was so excited I was able to make it a reality!
Prior to the luncheon we planned to meet for photos. Well
our plans were a bit derailed when our subway went express and we wound up in
Harlem! We quickly had to squeeze into a cab and take it back to the park. We
were a little late but still got great photos, Here’s one of me and all my
maids (minus Ashley, who didn’t get in until Saturday morning):


No comments:
Post a Comment