Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Amazing Orlando Bachelorette Weekend!

Back in May I was treated to an absolutely perfect Bachelorette weekend hosted by my beautiful Maids of Honor, my sister Jenni and my best friend of fifteen years, Courtney. I arrived Friday afternoon and was whisked away by my bridesmaid Jessica to some poolside lunching with another bridesmaid, Janeen. Once the room was “ready” I headed to our condo at the Marriott World Center – decorated with the perfect touches – my favorite snacks, adorable pink décor, everything girlie and fun and classy – aka me to a T! Friday evening we spent eating delicious tapas in a big private booth that held all 7 of us!



Saturday I was surprised with an Italian breakfast bar – nutella, croissants, mimosa bar, the works! After a lengthy breakfast we headed to the Marriott pool, the main reason I chose this resort. The pool is stunning, with waterfalls, slides, and palm trees everywhere. An oasis – definitely not your typical “Disney” resort – given that we were in Orlando. Saturday afternoon we had build-your-own PUBLIX SUBS which everyone knows I am obsessed with and miss too much up in NYC. Then we were dressed to the nines, with a Parisian themed cocktail hour – champagne and macaroons! Seriously, no detail was forgotten. My girls know me well! They also surprised me with a slideshow of photos and memories of all the girls there – as well as the ones who couldn’t make it. I can’t begin to describe how much that meant to me. Sunday night was sushi and then out dancing at Wall Street in downtown Orlando! It was such a fun night.

A pic of all the ladies below: Janeen, Chrissy, Jenni, Me, Courtney, Amanda, and Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment