We seem to be nonstop on-the-go these days! What a great weekend we had last weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina! Both Nate and I absolutely love NC - I lived there for two years when I was going to grad school at Duke, and Nate went almost every summer on vacation growing up. So, obviously, it is a special place for both of us! We got in Friday night after some "mechanical delays" kept us from getting there as early as we liked. We visited a few breweries with our friends Laura and Dave, and then went out for a great dinner downtown. Saturday morning we were up fairly early for some white water rafting at the US National Whitewater Center! It was so much fun! We both LOVED rafting in Costa Rica and this was tons of fun. Of course I volunteered to sit in the front of the boat so Nate was stuck up there with me :). Since it's a whitewater center it's manmade instead of actual rivers, which meant the water was really warm! So, even though we were soaked, we weren't too cold!
After the rapids it was time to get ready for the wedding! I was honored to be a Reader in the wedding so we had to get there pretty early! I was so excited to celebrate Melissa and David. Melissa and David started dating just days after Nate and I back in 2010 - our dating anniversaries were exactly one week apart! We also got engaged just weeks within one another - and our weddings were 6 weeks apart - so we've been on a similar timeline! For both of us, the first picture we have dating is one the other took when we were on a double date at the Chapel Hill West End Wine Bar. They are such a special couple to us and we were honored to be part of their day. It also was the third Breakfast Club wedding of 2014 (wow!) and it was so much fun to celebrate with Laura and Courtney too! Here is my favorite picture of us (Breakfast Club 1/2, missing Cara, Kelly, Natalie, and Kristy).
Congratulations again, Melissa & David!
After the rapids it was time to get ready for the wedding! I was honored to be a Reader in the wedding so we had to get there pretty early! I was so excited to celebrate Melissa and David. Melissa and David started dating just days after Nate and I back in 2010 - our dating anniversaries were exactly one week apart! We also got engaged just weeks within one another - and our weddings were 6 weeks apart - so we've been on a similar timeline! For both of us, the first picture we have dating is one the other took when we were on a double date at the Chapel Hill West End Wine Bar. They are such a special couple to us and we were honored to be part of their day. It also was the third Breakfast Club wedding of 2014 (wow!) and it was so much fun to celebrate with Laura and Courtney too! Here is my favorite picture of us (Breakfast Club 1/2, missing Cara, Kelly, Natalie, and Kristy).
Congratulations again, Melissa & David!
No comments:
Post a Comment