Monday, May 4, 2009

Breakfast Club Reunion

I had a wonderful weekend in Washington D.C. with the breakfast club girls! We had so much fun! This was the highlight of the weekend - Cara got us a private tour of the west wing and we got to see what we think was the top of Barack Obama's head, we saw the Oval Office, Cabinet Room, Situation Room, and of course, the picture above is in the Rose Garden with the entrance to the Oval Office behind us. It was amazing, I felt so lucky to be there and enjoying the experience with my wonderful college friends!

My parents are now in town and preparing for leaving for Tanzania in just 3 days! It's hard to believe! I am so excited though and I know it's going to be an amazing experience. Unfortunately, my computer hard drive crashed last night so I lost all my cool pictures, all my music, all my papers I'd written this semester, everything. So I'm bummed about that but you know, there are too many other things to be happy about!

School grades are posting, I know I will NOT do well in econ and stats, but I did get an A in development and I'm expecting an A in policy analysis considering my grades so far, so I'm hoping to average out okay! Next year will be better.... lots of new things I am working on to make my life exciting and challenging, even in Durham!

I will miss all my family and friends... be sure to check the blog, I hope to update as frequently as I can!

Love, Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment