Gainesville always feels like home to us! We are so thankful for our family and friends that make it so.
Friday, October 10, 2014
Quick Trip to Gainesville
First weekend in September Nate and I had a quick trip down to Gainesville mostly to spend time with our families. With Mama Doris passing away, I spent most of the weekend with my parents. Nate's sister and nephews were in town for Jaxson's baptism - and we were honored to represent him as his godparents. I also got to meet baby Leah Elizabeth Smart - the second daughter of one of my friends & bridesmaids, Janeen, and her husband Ryan (the minister who married Nate and I!). And no trip to Gainesville would be complete without quality time with my best friend Courtney Rochelle. Here are a few pics from the weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment