Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Job Announcement!


After two great years working at the March of Dimes as the national Manager of Marketing and Social Media, I have decided to leave in November for an incredible new opportunity. I am really proud of the work I’ve done with March of Dimes. I’ve had great supervisors and I worked on exciting campaigns, including World Prematurity Day and March for Babies. I also had great coworkers and friendships develop during my two years at March of Dimes. It will be hard to say goodbye, but I’m so excited for the next challenge!

I am the new Assistant Director of Corporate Partnerships at U.S. Fund for UNICEF! UNICEF is the UN agency that focuses on the well-being of children in every country around the world, with a special focus on reaching those in the greatest need. The U.S. Fund, also called "UNICEF USA" is the amazing U.S. organization that helps raise funds for UNICEF’s mission while also engaging the U.S. in advocacy and education around UNICEF's mission. At U.S. Fund for UNICEF I’ll be responsible for managing key corporate partnerships as well as growing and expanding them. It will be fun, innovative, and creative work. I cannot wait to start and meet my new team! I feel confident that it is a perfect fit and a place where I will be happy in the years to come!

It is a blessing on top of an incredible year. I am happily married, I celebrated the weddings of many friends, we traveled to new countries, and now this incredible opportunity - the work I went to grad school to do that I'm truly passionate and excited about. I could not feel happier, or more lucky, and I can't wait to hit the ground running and work hard for UNICEF's mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment