Wednesday, January 8, 2014

FSU - BCS National Champs!


Monday night Florida State played Auburn in the last BCS National Championship Game out in Pasadena California. I was proud but nervous to cheer on my noles - and it was definitely a close game! FSU scored the winning touchdown under a minute left! When it was finally over Nate and I danced around the apartment - so proud that my Seminoles finished an absolutely incredible year 14-0, unconquered both in terms of record and spirit.

FSU gave me four of the best years of my life. I made life-long friends and countless memories tailgating and cheering for the Seminoles. While 2003-2007 certainly weren't flagship football years they were special nonetheless. And, even though I couldn't be in Pasadena, it was no less special thinking about all my friends and reminiscing over old memories.

It also was a great way to kick off what will surely be one of the most memorable years of our lives! UCF also beat Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl which was awesome for me and Nate, who is a proud Knights alum! And in happy losses, we were pleased Urban and Saban lost their bowl games ;)

Some favorite FSU football pics below:




So proud of my team... 2014 is off to an amazing start!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment