Sunday, March 23, 2014

Catching Up on 2014: Our Engagement Party!

Hey everybody!!! Whew it's been so busy I haven't had time to think, let alone blog! 2014 is off to an incredible start... so many updates!

We had our engagement party in Gainesville back in January! It was a 3 hour open house but wow, it flew by. So many friends came by and we had an absolute blast! Before the party started we got with our photographer, Steve, to take some portraits of family and wedding party!




Our engagement party was at the historic Thomas Center, a beautiful building where Nate and I had many school dances and piano recitals growing up. We had amazing live music thanks to Richie Stano and Shane Moore! The food was delicious (when I managed to sneak a bite) thanks to Elegant Events, and our dear friend Dan & ABC provided the bar! Some of our favorite pictures:





It was an amazing party... got us so excited for our wedding and festivities to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment