Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Catching Up on the End of 2011

Me & Nate at Bryant Park
If there's one New Year's resolution I hope to keep, it's keeping the blog updated! The holiday season really flew by, but here are some of the highlights:

I went to a private showing of Foster the People, and while I'd heard "Pumped Up Kicks" on the radio all summer, I didn't realize how good all their music was! They've quickly become one of my favorite groups, so much so that Nate and I are going to see them play this summer on the Central Park Summerstage!

Foster the People at The Bowery

The holiday season always brings a whirlwind of holiday parties - I had two for work, Nate had one for work, and we hosted one! I love the holiday season - here are a couple favorite pictures from our party:


Finally, we had a very special Christmas at home in Florida with our families and friends: 






 More soon on the start of 2012!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment