Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lovely Fall

It has been a lovely fall in New York City! We've spent a lot of time in Central Park photographing the trees :). That's one of the things I love about living up north - getting to see all the seasons! Of course, in NYC that means 3 months of seemingly endless winter misery, from January to March. That, I could live without. By March I'd just assume it be spring with flowers and sunshine - but last year it snowed on April 1st (not an April Fools joke, though it seemed like one!). That time of year, I really miss Florida. But one of the best things is fall, where all the leaves change. I love the colors - the yellow, orange and red. You don't get leaves like that in Florida - they tend to just turn brown. It's a tradeoff, with fall and spring as the upside to winter (in my opinions!) Anyway, we have some really lovely pictures of the leaves below:







We were also excited to celebrate the engagement of our good friends Josh and Melissa! They both went to college with Nate - Josh was Nate's college roommate, and Melissa is also from Gainesville like us! It was awesome to celebrate with them (at a yummy Mexican restaurant!).

Josh, Melissa, Me, & Nate at Dos Caminos

No comments:

Post a Comment