
Green cardigan from Ann Taylor. It's so pretty! And not available online anymore, but it is in store...

Cheetah print ballet flats. Have been wanting some FOREVER and of course Ann Taylor comes out with the cutest ones. sigh.

Cheetah print belt. I've been wanting to experiment with the belt across clothes bit. Cheetah print seems as good a belt as any to try...

Black riding boots. I wanted some last winter, Lands End has some pretty ones not super expensive. I like them for comfortable walking in the city in the winter. Have brown, not black.

Leopard print cardigan, White House Black Market. No I wouldn't wear all the animal print at once. But I have none and suddenly I seem to be wanting it all!
I'm thankful for all the things I have in life - most of which are not things at all. But I'm a girl, and sometimes I wish I could just online shop and get it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment