Monday, September 19, 2011

Labor Day & Erica Visits!

Can't believe it's already been 3 weeks since Labor Day weekend! Time really flies when you're busy! Had a fantastic labor day weekend when one of my closest friends from high school came to visit! Her first night in the city we met for tapas and drinks with friends. Saturday of course we had to go to the Yankees game! And they won! Go Yanks!



Saturday night I was a true friend and accompanied Erica to the gator bar on the Upper West Side to watch the gators' first game of the season. Missed the FSU game for her - that's how much I love her! Sunday we walked the Brooklyn Bridge, had lunch in Eataly, walked to the Hudson River and had a drink at the Frying Pan (outdoor bar on the water, so fun). That night we went to Rosa Mexicano, since we both LOVE Mexican food! It was so super yummy! Monday we went to the Village as well as the Met. It was a full weekend! I had so much fun and am so glad she got to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment