Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010: Year in Review

Wow - is tomorrow already New Year's Eve? It got me thinking about 2010, what a year. It was an amazing year with LOTS of changes. Rather than write a long elaborate blog about it I thought it would be fun to recap in outline format, chronologically, a summary of 2010:

-Nate & I started dating (February)
-I spent 2 weeks in India: saw the Taj Mahal, rode a camel & elephant (March)
-My best friend & I spent a week in Italy (April)
-I graduated from Duke with my Master's in Public Policy (May)
-Nate & I visited San Francisco & Napa Valley (May)
-We moved to New York City (June)
-I got a job at the UN World Food Programme (June)
-Nate got a job in the Math Department at Columbia (July)
-Chrissy came to visit (August)
-We spent our birthdays in Boston (September)
-Our friends got married: Cara & Dan, John & Maresa, and Jessica & Austin (October-November)
-We celebrated our first Thanksgiving (November)
-My family came to NYC for our first Christmas (December)

Looking forward to 2011 and all the new things it will bring! Among them may be a move to Manhattan from Brooklyn, more friends getting married, trips to Colorado and Europe, and continuing our adventures in NYC. My sister will graduate from Columbia and Nate may start grad school. It should be quite a year!

Stay tuned... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment