Nate and I aren't big into buying gifts - since we started dating we've always found experiences to be more fun. For our birthdays and for Christmas instead of getting presents we've gone on trips, dined at great restaurants, and gone to concerts. Well, for Christmas my sister had the amazing idea of going to a Giants game. It has been on our NYC bucket list for ages. We decided our Christmas gift to each other will be going to see the
Giants vs. Eagles a few days after Christmas with my sister and her boyfriend! I can't wait - Nate and I always thought going to a Giants game would be more fun with friends. My sister is also a huge New York sports fan so we will have a blast and it will be so special!
I'm so excited to go to my first NFL game, and a Giants game at that! Plus we get to mark it off the bucket list and I get to experience it with my sister and husband! She snagged us great seats in the lower level in the 18th row! It's going to be awesome!
We're gonna be here in just a couple months!
No comments:
Post a Comment