February 2014 welcomed the first of three Breakfast Club weddings this year! For anyone who missed the story, the Breakfast Club is a group of eight ladies from Lady Spirithunters who became a tight knit group in August 2004 after a shared mutual affection for brunch, the color pink, and all things ridiculous. For nearly ten years now we've had reunions in Washington DC, Tallahassee, Chicago, and now Sarasota. Despite living across the country, we've remained great friends throughout the years, and all these ladies are special, unique women who I'm proud to call life-long friends. Natalie's wedding was absolutely beautiful, it's amazing to see two people so in love as her and Zack! She was a stunning bride and you can just tell these two are destined for a lifetime of happiness together. They got married at the Powell Crosley estate on the water in Sarasota, stunning location and the weather while a little cloudy cooperated for us to enjoy the ceremony and reception outdoors! Escaping from the blistering NYC cold, Nate and I were grateful for a pleasant Florida February night.
Courtney, Kristy and I were so excited we got there extra early... which allowed us to take, in typical Breakfast Club fashion, lots of photos:
During the reception, we also captured a few classics of the Breakfast Club... so much fun, I love all these ladies so much!
The rest of the weekend in Sarasota we enjoyed the beach and weather! Thanks to Laura we got a little cabana time at Siesta Key, and then Sunday Nate and I enjoyed the Marina and Tiki Bar:
It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend celebrating a couple we love! It was also the last wedding we attended before our own... hard to believe it's our turn in less than three months!
Courtney, Kristy and I were so excited we got there extra early... which allowed us to take, in typical Breakfast Club fashion, lots of photos:
During the reception, we also captured a few classics of the Breakfast Club... so much fun, I love all these ladies so much!
The rest of the weekend in Sarasota we enjoyed the beach and weather! Thanks to Laura we got a little cabana time at Siesta Key, and then Sunday Nate and I enjoyed the Marina and Tiki Bar:
It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend celebrating a couple we love! It was also the last wedding we attended before our own... hard to believe it's our turn in less than three months!










No comments:
Post a Comment