A couple weeks ago, one of my best friends Chrissy came to visit! Chrissy and I met in Pi Beta Phi eight and a half years ago and became fast friends. She's also very close to Amanda (they were piphi twins back in the day - and both are bridesmaids in my wedding!). She came up for a long weekend in the city and we had a blast! Friday we started out at Boat Basin, one of my favorite outdoor happy hour spots. We sat by the water and caught up before meeting up with her friend Alyssa for dinner on the upper west side at my favorite sushi spot, Tenzan. Later we headed downtown to West Village with several of our friends! Saturday we had lunch outside at Cafe Ronda followed by a long walk in the park. Saturday night was the most fun - we started off on Amanda's rooftop and then had dinner at Yerba Bueno, one of my all-time favorite restaurants with amazing Mexican cuisine and custom cocktails!
It always means so much to me when my friends come to visit! NYC is so far away from where most of my friends and family live. It is so special to get quality time together! Chrissy and I had a great visit - I can't wait for more to come! And I'm glad she got to meet the close friends I've made in NYC!
It always means so much to me when my friends come to visit! NYC is so far away from where most of my friends and family live. It is so special to get quality time together! Chrissy and I had a great visit - I can't wait for more to come! And I'm glad she got to meet the close friends I've made in NYC!
No comments:
Post a Comment