Friday, December 28, 2012

New job announcement!

After two and a half amazing years working at the United Nations World Food Programme (where I also worked an additional 9 months on my master's project while in grad school at Duke and also spent 6 months interning at headquarters in Rome in 2007) I am moving on at the end of the year to a new job and new challenge at the national March of Dimes!

In January I will join the team as Manager of Marketing & Social Media, where I will help build the online presence of the organization on social media outlets including Facebook and Twitter. I am so excited about this new challenge, really excited about joining the March of Dimes which is a fantastic organization with a great mission to save babies, promote education to expectant mothers and invest in research and technology to save babies who are born prematurely.

2013 is going to be a great year with new opportunities and new adventures - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment