"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
My two weeks in Florida flew by - it was such a blast!!! I spent time with my family and friends back home. The highlights include a dinner at my Tateen's house - she was my babysitter from when I was born until I was about 3 - home cooked Puerto Rican cuisine that was phenomenal! I also spent a day with three of my best friends from high school - Jessica, Janeen, and Ashley. Jess and Jean have baby girls now who I love so much - it's incredible to see how much has changed - but some things stay the same, like girls days at the pool! I also had some fun out and about in Gainesville at Dragonfly with Courtney and Amanda, plus several pool days (it's one of the biggest things I miss up in NYC). I love being home and I'm so thankful I got to spend quality time with the people I love!




Courtney and I also took a weekend trip to Sarasota to visit two of our friends from college (and fellow LSHers and B-club members) Natalie and Laura and Laura's sister Caroline! We had SUCH an amazing time at the beach, we visited Siesta Key, the Ringling Museum, and downtown Sarasota. It's a beautiful area and has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Pictures from the Ringling Museum and Grounds:
Downtown Sarasota:
Fun at Siesta Key:
PS: Stay tuned for my post on Costa Rica! I leave tomorrow... it's going to be an amazing adventure I can't wait!
Looks like so much fun! It's great to have friends like that. :)
ReplyDelete