Friday, March 11, 2011

Upcoming Adventures Announcement!


image credit: INCE Europe

Hello! Short update on some upcoming "Atypical Adventures". The first is that I will be going to Rome, Italy for three weeks on duty travel for work. As some of you know, my boss announced he was moving to UNICEF and leaving WFP back in January. His last day is end of March, upon which I will head to Rome to work with my division during the transition. There will soon be a new team in New York and I'm incredibly excited to work with them. I'm also thrilled to be returning to Rome, where I interned back in 2007 for 6 months. Home sweet Rome! Nate will be visiting - he'll be playing while I'm working, but we'll get to spend time together on the weekend which will be great, and he has never been to Italy so it's a new adventure for him!

In May we will be moving apartments and celebrating my little sister's graduation from college! I can't believe she's 22 and grown up! We will also be spending Memorial Day weekend in Denver, Colorado visiting Nate's sister Angie, her husband Ryan, and his nephew Tanner who turned 1 year old in January! In June we will head to Tallahassee for the wedding of one of sorority sisters and close friend Mallory. In July we are going to Niagara Falls and Toronto with my family... and in August we will go to Ireland! Whew! It is amazing to get to travel like we do but it's not without its stresses!

Italy. Colorado. Tallahassee. Niagara Falls. Toronto. Ireland.

Bring it on! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment