Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas in NYC

Christmas in NYC is such a magical time of year! This year was my and Nate's first Christmas as a married couple and after several big trips and time off work (wedding, honeymoon, Paris) we planned to stay here this year. We were lucky that my parents, sister, and her boyfriend were able to fly up for Christmas week and we got to spend the holidays together! Some of the top highlights: seeing Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra play Christmas classics, we had an amazing Sunday visiting with friends in Connecticut, we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in our little apartment - 6 adults and 3 puppies! We had a final special dinner at STK Steakhouse in midtown. It was such a special week, I love my family so much - the Vettetls, the family that I was born into, and the Schweers, the family I've created with Nate - us and our two sweet puppies!



Hoping everyone had a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment