2013 is off to an incredible start!!! Already we have adventures in the pipeline that we're super excited about!
March ~ Charlotte, North Carolina for Josh & Melissa's Wedding
We will be spending a weekend in Charlotte as our good friends get married! We are so excited to be part of the celebration!
May ~ Santiago & Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
We will spend five days visiting my sister Jenni, spending the first day in Santiago, the other major city in Dominican Republic besides the capital. Then we will travel to Puerto Plata where we will spend three nights at the Riu Bachata resort. There are some sightseeing opportunities there, including 27 waterfalls (where you jump down all 27 waterfalls) and a cable car to the top of a mountain overlooking Puerto Plata.
June ~ Gainesville, Florida for my 10 Year High School Reunion
I wasn't sure that I would get the chance to go to my high school reunion, but I'm looking forward to seeing my best friends as well as friends I haven't seen in a while.
That's just the beginning... stay tuned to find out where Nate and I will go for his 30th Birthday, as well as a potential Thanksgiving trip that's in the works!
Photo Credit: PuertoPlata.com

No comments:
Post a Comment