 |
| Credit: Rex-USA |
Hooray!!! For those of you who don't already know I'm a huge Angelina fan - now you do! I've followed her work in my field for years, and she truly talks the talk and walks the walk. She is finally engaged to longtime partner Brad Pitt, after 7 years and 6 children together! I think the story is really sweet - their children wanted them to be married like Shrek and Fiona. I also admire that they didn't give into pressure from the media early, and they are doing it on their own time. And it'll be something their kids will always remember. I think it's so important in life not to be judgmental, and I really admire how Angelina carved her own path, grew up in the spotlight, but found herself in an important cause and travelled the world, building a family and advocating on important issues. People in my field always describe her as being extremely well-educated on issues, which is very telling. She's defied the norms, managing to be both a credible advocate, a nurturing mother, and an action star all at the same time. So congratulations to you both, especially Brad, he is the lucky one! Haha! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment