I also got to see Jessica, who is pregnant and due in November! I couldn't believe the baby bump! She is glowing and will the mother to a beautiful baby girl in just a few months! I already love Baby Girl Weingart. It was wonderful to have a girls night together and just catch up - I'm constantly reminded how lucky I am to have amazing friends that have known me for so long!
I also planned a reunion night with some of my friends from the old band crew! Including Nate's best friend Dylan, the Brians, Courtney, Sam, Amanda, and my sister Jenni! We had a great time reunited at Swamp - I only wish Nate could have been there too!
Other highlights - relaxing by the pool, lunch and shopping with Nate's mom, and lots of nights in with my family, eating home cooked meals and watching the Yankees together in the living room. It's the simple things I miss the most being away from home - family and friends.
And the last highlight of my two weeks in Gainesville was reading all 7 Harry Potter books and watching all 8 movies with my sister! I'm officially a "Potterhead" and I have to say, I love it. I'm obsessed! I can't believe what I've been missing (I know, I know). ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment