Sunday, May 22, 2011

Last Week in Rome



The last week in Rome flew by - Nate was sightseeing during the day while I was at work, and at night we'd do dinner somewhere in the city. I took him to my favorites - Maccheroni, Pizzeria da IVO, Renato e Luisa. We also had an aperitivo at the BEST place in Testaccio with my friends from work and the old intern crew! It was wonderful to see them again - Zhijian, Cat, Cristiana, and Federica.



Nate had a fantastic time sightseeing too - his favorite was San Pietro.



And one last picture - I have to post - his sneaky picture inside the Sistine Chapel. It was perfect (and since they are pretty strict about it, you gotta be sneaky!)



Thursday after work we had a final night out with my friend from work. The next morning we departed for our weekend in Cinque Terre - one of my favorite places in Italy and #1 on Nate's list to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment