Tuesday, February 8, 2011

End of January

January was a low key month for us! Mostly we got back in the routine – work, gym, and hiding out from the snow! End of the month was Jenni’s birthday and we celebrated by going to Union Square Café and getting our nails done! Lots of fun! The next weekend I visited her at Dance Marathon – it was her THIRD year and I was super proud! Back at FSU I did Dance Marathon 4 years and it’s such a great fundraiser for important causes. Columbia’s benefits the Elizabeth Glasser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.

Nate and I have also started neighborhood scouting for our move this spring! We are looking at the Upper West Side – it will put both of us much closer to work – it’s just south of Columbia and Morningside Heights without being too far from my work in midtown. It’s a really cool neighborhood and we’re looking forward to finding the perfect apartment with a much shorter commute! And we can take advantage of living in the city and discovering new favorite places!




More soon on our one year anniversary trip to Philadelphia!

No comments:

Post a Comment