
Merry Christmas! I haven't been blogging in a while - whirlwind of a semester, absolutely crazy! I did really well in classes and I had a good semester overall. Lots of traveling! I went to NYC for my birthday, went to Boston to visit Chrissy for fall break, went to Washington DC for a few days, Melbourne for Laura's wedding/b-club reunion, Ithaca for the Net Impact conference, Gainesville for thanksgiving, and Atlanta for a piphi reunion with Mallory and Allyson. In short, life is GOOD!
Just had a wonderful Christmas with my mom, dad, sister, and grandmother (known to all as Mama Doris). My mom and I sent two packages of soaps, shampoos, and clothes to Charles at UKUN, the ngo I volunteered with in Tanzania. I really hope to stay connected in the years to come.
My current dilemma is what to do after graduation. Right now I'm having trouble even narrowing things down. The field (back to Africa), Italy, New York? The only thing I'm certain of is that I don't want to go to DC, for a lot of reasons, but that's not much help other than narrowing down one option. There are a lot of pros and cons to each choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment