Saturday, March 2, 2013

Siena's 6 month Birthday


Our sweet puppy Siena turned 6 months old today! And how did she celebrate? Well I can tell you that she didn't celebrate earlier this week when she had a mini-seizure in her crate. Thankfully, because of a webstream camera Nate set up (that we dubbed puppycam) we saw it immediately and Nate rushed her to the vet. She's much better now... and spent her birthday playing with her new "hot dog" chew toy.

Having a puppy has been a learning experience for me! I love her so much but it's also very hard to train a puppy, particularly a stubborn little dachshund. That said, I couldn't be happier with our family, our sweet little pup who brightens every day with her funny faces, sweet kisses, and soft snuggles. I can't imagine life now without a dog in my life - they truly make every day better :)

Happy half year birthday to Siena!

No comments:

Post a Comment