We finally made it to the Knicks game! For Nate’s birthday back in September I got him tickets for Knicks-Magic at Madison Square Garden! Neither of us had ever been to an NBA game before, and Nate LOVES the Orlando Magic! However, in November the day of the game some construction in the stadium released what was thought to be asbestos, and the game was cancelled. The next day they realized it was only DUST but the damage was done! The game was finally rescheduled for March 28, and thus was a very belated birthday present for Nate!
It was an amazing experience to have my first NBA game be in the legendary Madison Square Garden! It definitely has a 70s vibe to it (enhanced by the choice of pre-game music) but it’s just classic. And they are renovating it, and I can’t wait to come back once it’s complete! We also had a few celeb sightings at the game - Loren Michaels from SNL, Jimmy Fallon, and Tracey Morgan. I love our “new” New-York adventures. There is always something new to do in this city!
No comments:
Post a Comment