
I've started the last semester at Duke! The winter break was absolutely a blast, and I spent a week in New York City before starting back up at school. I got to celebrate the little sister turning 21! We went to a show - Billy Elliot - you can see the picture below. It was incredible! Really amazing dancing especially by a little boy only 13 years old! I also got to see a lot of friends - I was reunited with 3 friends from my time in Tanzania - Hannah, Eva, and John. I also got to see one of my best friends Chrissy who was in town for the weekend from Boston, and my friend Natalie, a founding member of the Breakfast Club :)
Now I'm back at Duke and preparing for graduation! It's hard to believe in just a few months I'll have my master's and I'll be done with school forever! I have 3 classes this semester: Global Consulting Practicum, Communities & Development, and Masters Project II. GCP counts for twice the credit so I only have class twice a week. Mondays are C&D, Thursday night is GCP. Masters Project II doesn't meet... just need to work on it! I have that paper, plus a 25 page SINGLE SPACED paper for C&D. So I'm preparing to commit to my laptop for a while to write!
As far as everything else, life is great. I am very happy and looking forward to enjoying the last semester here and my trips to India and Italy. I go to India in March for 2 weeks.

Great news: Courtney is joining me in Italy for a week as I present my final master's project to WFP. We're going to run off to a little town in Tuscany for a couple days too - Orviedo. More on that soon! Life continues to treat me better than I deserve. One of my best friends Jessica just got engaged so it's an exciting time!
Posting soon and more frequently!
PS: The pic of Kristin Davis is because facebookers have said to post a picture of someone famous you've been told you look like. Well I used to get Jennifer Aniston back when I was tan, but now I usually get Kristin Davis, from SATC. I wish I got Angelina Jolie, but that's just wishful thinking!
Posting soon and more frequently!
PS: The pic of Kristin Davis is because facebookers have said to post a picture of someone famous you've been told you look like. Well I used to get Jennifer Aniston back when I was tan, but now I usually get Kristin Davis, from SATC. I wish I got Angelina Jolie, but that's just wishful thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment