
Boston is amazing! I am so happy to be here with one of my best friends, my sorority sister Chrissy. It's hard to believe how long we've known each other and how many crazy adventures we've had. She's done so much for me since I've been in the city - we went out Friday night to the oldest bar in Boston - Bell in Hand - and it was a blast. Yesterday was the FSU-BC game which we unfortunately lost but had the most fun tailgating EVER! And we went out and did "mom and dad" dancing at Clarke's, Chrissy's favorite bar.
The highlight so far was brunch at Clyde's today where we sat next to TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES and little Suri! They were very cute - Tom was very doting with Suri - she kept putting her princess crown on his head, wanted to take off her shoes and didn't want to sit in her chair - like any normal 3-year-old. Really cute. Even though I'm not the biggest Tom Cruise fan just because of his extreme views on mental illness and psychology, I just feel like it's an extreme philosophy that's a bit unwarranted. But I will always love Jerry Maguire one of my favorite movies ever! Katie Holmes looked totally normal - she's taller than him - but she was very girl-next-door, cute but not gorgeous. Dressed very low key.
Boston is a fantastic city... I could see myself living here, too! I'm not making my decision after graduation any easier on myself am I? It's small, walkable, lots of brick, historical (in those ways it reminds me of Philly actually). But it's also very clean, lots to do, really beautiful views of the harbor and the skyline is magical lit up at night. Tomorrow is another day of sightseeing and seeing Boston before I head home Tuesday. Gosh I love Fall Break!
Peace, Love, Dana
No comments:
Post a Comment